Sodexo has created a new Marketing and/or Sustainability intern position on campus that will allow you the opportunity to put your studies into practical application
The Marketing Interns primary role is to support strategy, implement
tactics and track the achievement of 3 key pillars:
- Increasing profitable sales growth year-over-year
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Ensure Client Retention
The daily activities of the Marketing Intern are the implementation, tracking and reporting of Sodexo marketing initiative in alignment with the above 3 pillars. These responsibilities include:
- Support of Creating Exceptional Student Experiences positioning through a keen understanding of how to leverage marketing tactics at each touch point of the consumer journey
- Support implementation and tracking of Strategic Business Plan tactical marketing action plan
- Implement the contents of the Campus Marketing Promotions Kit
- Support the Better Tomorrow Plan initiatives through marketing, promotion and communication
- Assist with the creation and implementation of all communication collateral, print, web, social media, etc.
- Monitor campus websites and social media outlets to ensure compliance and up-to-date information
- Assist with communication, promotion, implementation and tracking of all account level research to include bi-annual customer satisfaction surveys, focus groups, customer segmentation processes, food preference surveys, and custom account analysis in tandem with Senior Marketing Manager and Area Marketing Coordinator
Positions may or may not be filled for the current semester. If this sounds like something that would work for you and you're interested in joining our campus team, please stop by the Sodexo dining office.